- M.B.B.S. and M.D. M.G.M. Medical College Indore, M.P., India
- Neuroradiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Fellow Interventional Radiology. Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
- Visiting Associate, Neurointerventional Radiology, Iowa University Hospitals, USA
- Visiting Fellow, Neurointerventional Radiology, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, USA
Multi-Discipline Medical Team
Department of Interventional Radiology was established by Dr.Pradeep Muley M.D. a graduate and M.D. from M.G.M Medical College, Indore, India and specialized in Body & Neurointerventional radiology from Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M.Hospital, Mumbai India, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India., Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA, Iowa Hospitals and clinics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA and Singapore General Hospital, Singapore. He is assisted by a team of trained nurses and practicing radiologists and personally participates in all interventional procedures.
Department of Interventional Radiology is specifically designed with facility of two well equipped & modern Cath-labs for all diagnostic & Radiological interventional procedures (Vascular, nonvascular & image guided Interventions). He has performed more than 20000 diagnostic & various interventional radiological procedures.
Recent achievements of Department of Body & Neuro Interventional RadiologyIndia’s 1st Uterine “FIBROID CLUB” For “Non-Surgical treatment of uterine fibroids” Our Department has performed maximum numbers of uterine artery embolization for fibroids and uterine adenomyosis in the country.
UTERINE FIBROID CLUB for women who are suffering from uterine fibroids. It provides:-
- General information about fibroid,
- Latest treatment options available for fibroid internationally,
- To share knowledge between patients who have undergone non-surgical treatment.
- Update knowledge among the gynecologist, general practitioner, family doctors and women health organizations
- Patients can even take free consultation through this club.
- If any research is going on internationally, they will be notified by this web site.
- India’s 1st Uterine “FIBROID CLINIC” FOR NON-SURGICAL TRETMENT FOR FIBROIDS
Time: – Monday to Saturday With prior appointment (mobile- 91- 9810492778). AIM of this clinic is to decide whether patient is suitable for UTERINE ARTERY EMBOLIZATION. Pre-embolization basic investigations can be performed on Outpatient basis
- PERFOMED maximum number of Uterine Artery Embolization as non-surgical treatment for UTERINE ADENOMYOSIS in the country (alternative to hysterectomy)
- PRECISION TACE for Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Neuroendocrine Hepatic Metastases by newly introduced Drug Eluting Beads (DC Beads)
(New Intra-arterial Drug Delivery System for the Treatment of Liver Cancer & Metastases)
- Provide more safety and nearly 0% complication in Hemodialysis Catheter Placement and Management of AV fistulae/AV graft by INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGIST (All procedures are performed according to the international guidelines made for hemodialysis catheter placement and management).
- Pioneer in DELHI & NCR for Non-surgical treatment of varicose vein by Multipolar RFA.
- Doing successfully various types of Guided Venous Interventional Procedures in emergency situations.
- Performed more than 250 patients Bronchial Artery Embolization for hemoptysis.
- Performed various Neurointerventional Procedures like aneurysm coiling, tumor embolization, stent assisted coiling for giant aneurysm.
Today, the hospital offers tertiary care in 42 Super-Specialties which are supported by a large and competent team of doctors, nurses, technicians and paramedical staff.
The hospital has an infrastructure comprising of 495 beds, 14 operation theaters, 112 ICU beds, emergency facilities, full range of state-of-art diagnostic and comprehensive rehabilitation facilities. This is in line with the continuing ethos of “combine the best medical care with warmth and tenderness” which is so essential to the healing process.